The EnerZone Solution 1.8 is a mid-size heating device that earns high marks in both performance and attractive styling. It is our smallest stove that will also provide a user an overnight burn when required. Its slightly curved top, arched door, distinctive lines and choice of pedestal or curved legs creates a look that combines rustic with modern. Like all wood-burning models in the EnerZone line, it uses combustion technology with a secondary air supply tested to meet EPA emissions standards (Environmental Protection Agency). The particulate matter is burned before being released into the atmosphere for economic combustion that protects the environment. Solution 1.8 is a versatile auxiliary device for responsible heating today and in the future.
- Lifetime warranty on combustion chamber (welds only), glass (thermal breakage) and secondary air tubes
- Up to 6 hour burn time
- 65,000 BTU/hr.
- Heats up to 1,800 sq. ft. (warmer climates)
- Firebox volume: 1.8 cu. ft.
- Maximum log length: 20″
- Self-cleaning glass system
- Ash drawer with safety lid