The clean lines and subtle curves of the Stuv 30 modern wood stove provide a full view of the fire. Besides the incredible quality and amazing design, the three modes of operation provide maximum efficiency. The Stuv 30 family comes in two different models: The Stuv 30 Compact (smaller stove – different page) and the Stuv 30 (larger stove – this page).
The Stuv 30 incorporates a turning plate allowing you to change the direction of the stove in the room and its efficiency – the first stove of its kind. To change the mode of operation, simply bring the corresponding door to the front of the stove. Rotating the drum is easy and only takes a few seconds.
Stuv 30 Modes
1. Glass-door mode: Enjoy watching the flames safely and with excellent efficiency.
2. Closed-door mode: The solid door allows the wood to burn securely.
3. Open-door mode: Hear the crackling logs, enjoy the pleasant smell of burning wood or even have a barbecue!
Stuv 30 Product Specifications
- Maximum heat output: 41,000 BTU’s (European standards)
- Up to 20″ log (vertical load) or 13″ (horizontal)
- Standard fire screen
- 7″ flue outlet (top or rear vent)
- Optional barbecue kit & 360 degree turning kit
See also `Stuv Compact 30`for a similar stove in a smaller footprint.
To note – operating a Stuv with their new Single Burn Rate (ie – no air adjustment) – is a challenge. See video below.