Performing an annual service on a pellet stove is usually an uncomplicated task. Our technicians ensure that numerous items are taken care of to ensure your appliance provides you with the maximum hassle-free enjoyment. A pellet stove annual service includes:
- Emptying ash traps and cleaning exhaust passages behind the fire chamber.
- Cleaning and lubricating fans and motors.
- Cleaning the hopper and fuel feed system.
- Cleaning the heat exchanger system.
- Cleaning exhaust pipes and resealing the venting system if needed (if you have a pellet insert instead of a stove, please specify at time of booking).
- Verifying and adjusting the stove settings with proper gauges and meters (mechanical and electric components may eventually wear out and need repair or replacement).
- Cleaning glass with special high temperature cleaner
For more information on our service area, click here.