Friendly Fires, a growing medium-sized business with five retail locations, is seeking a Sales Manager who will be responsible for supervising and organizing our multi-location sales team. As the Friendly Fires Sales Manager, you will be part of our leadership team and lead our sales team by providing guidance, training and mentorship, setting sales quotas and goals, creating sales plans, analyzing data, assigning sales territories and building your team.
- Ensure achievement of sales goals, aligning with company sales policies and strategies.
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and quarterly sales targets and KPI target are met.
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly.
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates.
- Regularly meet with Friendly Fires customers to discuss their evolving needs and to ensure we are providing an incredible customer experience.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate welcomes:
- Management: Ensure our best in breed sales team remains motivated, trained, and happy to serve customers.
- Local Travel: This position involves regular face to face meetings with our customers and the sales team in all our locations.
- Customer Meetings: Regular customer interactions and meetings.
- Planning: Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs.
- Retail Sales: Working our showrooms in order to learn about our customers and recommend showroom improvements.
The ideal candidate has the following skills:
- Meeting & exceeding sales goals
- Sales planning & strategy
- Excellent communication and ‘people skills’
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
- Ability to build long term relationships
- Manage process
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Business degree or equivalent related job experience
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Experience in managing and directing a sales team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dedication to great customer service
HOW TO APPLY