Click phone numbers to dial
At Friendly Fires, we know that as a custom home builder or contractor your requirements are different than other customers. Our experience has taught us that contractors:
- Cannot always make it to our showroom during regular business hours due to busy schedules – so we offer evening and weekend appointments
- Have enough to think about when working on a project and need ‘headache free’ suppliers
- Want the highest quality products possible for their customers
- Deserve preferential pricing and service due to volume purchases
We want your business, and will work hard to get it. We recognize the importance of creating and maintaining a reputation as a quality and reliable supplier. As a result, we know that your success is our success.
Competitive Pricing and Largest Selection
With over 10,000 square feet of warehouse space, we have the largest selection of fireplace products on hand for fast delivery and installation. We work hard to ensure that the most popular fireplaces, stoves and accessories are available when you want them. And, we take advantage of volume purchasing and pass the savings on to you.
Reliability That Makes Your Job Easier
When we install a fireside product at your site, you don’t just see us once during rough-in. As part of our builder-focused “Start Up” program, we come back to make sure our products work before anyone moves in. We label our products with Friendly Fires information, so that if something goes wrong, the homeowner will call our Service Department first rather than you. This kind of hassle-free service is just another example of how we create strong relationships with builders throughout the Kawarthas.
As a registered contractor with Friendly Fires, you’ll receive:
- A dedicated contact in our store
- On-site quotation and post-sale service
- Preferential pricing based on volume sales
- Extended showroom hours to accommodate your schedule
- Use of our showroom for your customers (with or without a Friendly Fires sales associate)
- When an installation is done in a new home, we leave a thank you letter for the owner
If you are interested in learning more about our contractor program, please contact us.