We’d like to thank all the chefs and experts who donated their time and food to fill our bellies as well as our minds every Saturday morning:
- Friendly Fires’ own Dan Twomey – BBQ Maintenance and Spring Fire-Up
- Napoleon BBQs’ Paul Hastings – BBQ features and accessories to get you going
- Private Chef Services’ Brian Henry – various topics from beginner BBQ to sizzling seafood
- Big Green Eggs’ Marketing Guru John Rance – Charcoal cooking and everything on the egg
- The Original Greek owners George and Anna Anagoustou – Greek on the grill
- Jakes Restaurant owner Kevin Ross and Chef Paul – steaks (of course) and salmon
- Friendly Fires’ own Alex Soubliere, Chuck Barker and Jason Lichter – Battle of the ribs
- The Rare Grill owner Chef Brad Watt – lesser-known local meats – pig tails and cow tongue!
- Franz’s Meat Maket owner Franz Roessel – sharing his award-winning smoked pork loin
Click any image to view as slideshow.