We are very excited to offer the Baker’s Oven line of Nectre Wood Cook Stoves. We began selling these unique wood burning cook stoves over 15 years ago. They challenge the traditional look of a wood cookstove; a combination of a traditional wood stove radiant heater and a cook stove. Many of our customers love the unique design and how easy it is to use.
With its robust oven and stove top cooking features, the Wood-fired Oven is perfect for anywhere wood is the preferred fuel source. Enjoy the ability to cook a roast, pizza or breads, plus enjoy the added benefit of wood stove heat in your living area.
The 550 is the larger of the two Baker’s Oven’s.
Nectre 550 Wood Cookstove Features
- 26 5/8″X x 34″H x 19.6″Deep
- 2.7 cubic oven
- 1.55 cubic foot firebox (max 18″ log)
- Oven Thermometer (°F and °C)
- Flame path around the sides, base and rear of the oven
- Ash pan
- Glass door for the oven and firebox
- Two 5″ cast iron stove top cook rings
- Includes 2 wire cooking racks & 1 baking tray
- Cook Top: Direct radiant heat 1/4″ top plate has 2 removable cook rings
- Adjustable bypass allows for greater fire and oven temperature control by increasing/ decreasing the amount of air into the firebox
- With the flue bypass dampener closed, flue gases spill over the internal side plates of the firebox creating a convection cooking effect
- Cast iron doors and ceramic glass
Because of testing rules, a wood cookstove is not considered a ‘primary residential heater’ with respect to testing labs in Canada. That said, these wood cookstoves are certified and approved for use in Canada, and are efficient secondary heaters.
Please contact us for shipping price.