The Ambiance Flair 34 is one of the largest wood inserts available on the market today. But don’t be fooled by its flush clean look – the Flair 34 is a work horse.
The Flair® 34 offers a remarkable combination of aesthetics and modernity. This wood fireplace insert is a luxurious way to reignite passion for your existing masonry fireplace. Using Soapstone instead of firebricks, you get an increased efficiency unit with a beautiful firebox look! It also features a unique patented air control system that allows you to extend burn time and generate heat at a more even rate. Enjoy effectively distributed heat even in a large room with the powerful dual-fan system. It comes with a beautiful contour and two optional faceplates to fit the opening seamlessly.
Ambiance Flair 34 Features & Benefits
- Air wash clean glass system
- Very large fire viewing area (23″ x 15.5″)
- Manufactured in Canada
- Very large 3.2 cu.ft. firebox for extended burn times (and accomadates large pieces of wood)
- Soapstone inner panels (instead of firebrick) – for more comfortable heat
Ambiance Flair 34 Wood Insert Options
- Variable speed blower system (included)
- Surround Extension A: Covers 42″ x 30″
- Surround Extension A: Covers 47″ x 30″
Ambiance Flair 34 Technical Specifications
- Large 3.2 cubic foot firebox
- Up to 10 hour burn time (manufacturer says 12 hours)
- Will accomodate up to 21″ long firewood
- Will generate up to 90,000 BTU’s of heat
- Standard surrond covers 37″ wide x 25.5″ high large opening (surround extensions available)
- Requires minimum 34″W x 20″H fireplace opening
Contact Friendly Fires today to see if the Ambiance Flair 34 is the ideal wood insert for your application.