Some home or cottage owners want the peace of mind of ensuring their BBQ (fire table, etc…) turns off automatically after each use. This can be for safety reasons (not having someone use the BBQ) or simply forgetting to turn off the gas off after each use.
Three Options From the Drop Down Menu:
- BBQ Timer: This BBQ timer allows the time to be set for up to 1 hours of use. After 1 hour, the valve closes unless the user re-engages it. Can be set to 20/40/60 min intervals.
- BBQ Timer w/ Stainless Steel Recessed Box: This option has a 1 hour timer only. Box must be recessed inside a wall. Great for new construction! See below for benefits of this option! Find the manual here for more detailed information on product and installation.
- BBQ Timer w/ Stainless Steel Flush Mount Box: This option has a 3 hour timer and includes a stainless steel box that can be flush mounted. See below for more benefits of the stainless steel box! Find the manual here for more detailed information on product and installation.
*Highly Recommended*: A functional and attractive addition to these highly quality auto-shut off timers is the Stainless Steel Enclosure Box (see picture gallery). Benefits include:
1 – Protects from water, snow, ice.
2 – Nicer finish. Highly quality and attractive stainless steel matches most BBQs and backyard décor.
3 – Includes ½” quick connect coupler and gas fitting (can be reduced to 3/8”)
4 – Box AND timer
- Flow capacity of 100,000 BTUs (depends on gas line)
- Natural Gas or Propane fuels
- Works with any gas or propane appliance (BBQ, fire table, outdoor heater…)
This BBQ Timer Auto Shut-Off is in stock ready to ship