This is the official OEM replacement door gasket for the BIS II Wood Burning Fireplace. From the drop down menu you can choose the gasket that goes around the two doors (7B30B2GA2), the gasket that goes between the two doors (7B30B2GA3), or both gaskets together!
IMPORTANT: These kits do not come with the gasket glue. The gasket glue/cement is needed to seal the door gasket to the door. You can view our selection here
- The gasket that goes around the two doors : 7B30B2GA2
- The gasket that goes between the two doors : 7B30B2GA3
- The gasket that goes around the two doors (7B30B2GA2): Three Sides (3/4″ wide x 40″ long) – it covers 3 edges of a single door. In this kit you will get two gaskets so you can cover both doors.
- The gasket that goes between the two doors (7B30B2GA3): This gasket is 5/8″ dia. x 17 5/8″ long.
- The OEM glass gasket has been discontinued, but you can find a universal equivalent here.
Applicable Models (Double Door Wood Fireplaces):
- BIS II Wood Burning Fireplace
Friendly Fires stocks and sells other Bis replacement parts. Please contact us if your part is not listed on our website.
BIS Brand Names
Over the years, Bis has changed names many times. Bis fireplaces are also called:
- Security Wood Fireplaces
- BIS Wood Fireplaces
- Security BIS Wood Fireplaces
- Lennox Wood Fireplaces
- Astria Wood Fireplaces
- IHP Wood Fireplaces
There are no reviews yet.