Many wood (and gas / propane) stoves have requirements to have something non-combustible beneath them. Instead of fabricating a custom base, a pre-made hearth pad is a convenient option. These hearth pads are often used for code compliance (wood stoves and gas stoves on legs) and sometimes simply for aesthetic reasons.
Friendly Fires Stove Hearth Pads:
- Angle Iron Frame: Nothing to crack, splinter or warp
- Instant Installation: Simply lay over existing flooring
- Safe floor protection: ULC listed ember protector
- Flat wall or corner pads design
- Hearth Extensions
- A variety of shapes and sizes
- 1.25″ Thick
- Profile series 1/2″ thick
Hearth Pad Colour, Size and Brochure Downloads:
- Value Hearth Pads
- Stone and Estate Series
- Profile Series – The Profile series is a Type 1 Ember Protection it is used for wood stoves that are rated without thermal protection. This means the stove manufacturer has tested the stove to be placed directly on a combustible floor. However, all stoves do require front floor protection to protect the floor from rolling logs and embers
Stove Board Prices
Friendly Fires Hearth Pads range from $455 to $1400. Unfortunately, due to their size, these can not be shipped. But they can be picked up in one of our five stores.
There are no reviews yet.