These are very high quality Fire Pit Rings perfect for any back yard or cottage.
Available in 3 sizes, these simple fire rings offer an elegant high quality solution to backyard campfires. Made from solid 1/4” steel, these rings will keep your fire contained and stylish for years.
The Cupola Fire Pit Ring geometric shape starts with four sides at the base and grows to eight at the top giving it a sleek lines and a design that will look great on your patio or backyard, and may be used alone or as a liner for masonry pit.
Here are a few reasons why an outdoor fire pit can be a great addition to your outdoor living space:
- Creates a Cozy Atmosphere: An outdoor fire pit can create a cozy and inviting atmosphere, perfect for gatherings with friends and family. The warmth and light of the fire can make your outdoor space feel like a natural extension of your indoor living area, allowing you to enjoy it year-round.
- Provides Heat: In cooler months, an outdoor fire pit can provide warmth and extend the amount of time you can spend outside. This can be especially nice when entertaining guests or enjoying a meal outdoors.
- Cooking Capabilities: Many fire pits come with grates or other cooking accessories that allow you to cook food over an open flame. From marshmallows to hot dogs to more elaborate meals, cooking over a fire pit can be a fun and unique experience.
- Adds Value to Your Home: A well-designed and functional fire pit can add value to your home, as it can make your outdoor space more appealing to potential buyers.
- Low Maintenance: Compared to other outdoor heating options, like propane heaters, fire pits are relatively low-maintenance. They require minimal cleaning and upkeep, and you don’t need to worry about refilling a propane tank or running electrical cords.
Overall, an outdoor fire pit can be a great investment for your home, adding value, warmth, and ambiance to your outdoor living space.
Cupola Fire Pit Ring Details
- Sizes: 24″ & 30″ wide
- Steel Thickness: 1/4” | 6.35 mm (these will last forever)
- Fire Volume: 1.2 to 4.0 ft³ | 0.03 to 0.11 m³
- Weight: 40, 60 & 80 lbs. (18, 27 & 36 kg)
10 Year Guarantee
- Iron Embers products are built to last! Check out the full warranty details here as there are some exceptions.
These are high quality fire rings that will never need to be replaced. Please note, these fire rings do not have a bottom.