Friendly Fires stocks a wall thermostat that specifically designed for fireplaces to be controlled via WiFi. This wall thermostat ships new in original packaging.
Fireplace WiFi Thermostat Information
- Can be installed in landscape or vertical orientations
- Will work on all millivolt fireplaces, freestanding stoves and fireplace inserts (to note – this thermostat will not work on IPI or electronic ignition fireplace systems)
- Needs to be wired into the fireplace (require 2 AA batteries for the display)
- Display indicates current room temperature
- Indicates degree in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- On/Off switch on the bottom of the thermostat
- Perfect for millivolt fireplaces
- Mercury free
Once you connect the WiFi fireplace thermostat to your network and download the app, the app will prompt you to name your thermostat and set a seven-day schedule by dragging the times to match up with your routine. After setting a schedule, the app will give you the option of creating a geofencing radius. This feature sets a distance threshold.
When your phone crosses it, your thermostat knows you’re either home or away and will adjust the settings accordingly. Geofencing also overrides your fixed seven-day schedule in the event that you drop by your house when your schedule thinks you should be at work or vice versa.
Friendly Fires WiFi Fireplace Wall Thermostats are in stock and ready to ship.