Many customers prefer a BBQ brush that does not have bristles – and this is the brush for them. This is one of the best bristle free BBQ brushes on the market today!
Keeping your grill looking like new has never been easier with the Napoleon Bristle Free Grill Brush. An alternative way to clean your grids, this essential grilling tool will extend the life of your cooking grids by removing stuck on food and sauce. At 24 inches long, you have the leverage to really clean those grids while keeping your hands and arms away from the hot grill. The convenient hanging loop allows you to keep this handy tool within reach. Giving your cooking grids a scrub before and after grilling, when the grids are hot will ensure that your grill will cook like new for years to come.
Why Friendly Fires Loves the Napoleon BBQ Brush
- BBQ Brush has two springs with twisted-in-wire, making it two continuous bristles!
- Made from durable stainless steel
- Includes side heavy duty food scrapper
- Cleans grease and food perfectly
- Lasts longer than traditional brushes
- Spring bristles bend and morph to scrape grates and grills quickly
- Perfect size: L: 24″ W: 6.5″
With this brush, any risk associated with the loss of filaments and their potential fall into the bottom of the barbecue bowl or on the grid, which then makes them likely to end up on the food, is eliminated. There are not several filaments, but a long filament twisted like an old telephone cord that does not drop anything and cleans just as much.
This high quality bristle free BBQ brush is in stock and ready to ship.