This is the official Enviro Pellet Stove replacement exhaust (combustion) blower for many models of Enviro Pellet Stoves. This part ships new in original Enviro packaging. This is not an after-market copy from a different manufacturer.
Enviro Part Number: 50-901
Part Description: This blower sends pellet exhaust outside. This is not the pellet blower that sends warm air into the room. This high efficiency combustion blower includes the metal housing.
- Enviro Meridian Pellet Stove,
- Enviro EF2 Pellet Stove,
- Enviro EF3 Pellet Stove,
- Enviro EF4 Pellet Stove,
- Enviro EF5 Pellet Stove,
- Enviro P3 Pellet Stove,
- Enviro P4 Pellet Stove,
- Enviro Mini Pellet Stove,
- Vista Flame VF-PELLET Pellet Stove,
- Enviro Windsor Pellet Stove,
- Enviro Empress Pellet Stove,
- Enviro Empress Pellet Insert Fireplace.
- Enviro Milan Pellet Insert
Please check your manual to ensure this is the correct part number for your pellet stove.
- Hudson River Stove Works Kinderhook Pellet Stove and Insert
- Hudson River Stove Works Davenport Pellet Stove and Insert
- Hudson River Stove Works ChathamPellet Stove and Insert
Purpose: Ensures that exhaust is sent outside your home or cottage.
Installation Tips: Blower can be replaced by the home owner using home tools.
To Note: Enviro says this blower was installed on stoves AFTER 2003, but many Enviro parts are backwards compatible. Enviro is the same as Envirofire.
This genuine Enviro Blower is typically in stock and ships within 1-2 business days.