This is the official OEM Enviro (or Enviro Fire) replacement hose barb for their pellet stoves.
Part Number: EF-019
Part Description: Enviro Aluminum Hose Barb for pellet stoves and inserts
- Enviro Mini Pellet Stove
- Enviro Ef2i Pellet Insert
- Enviro EF3 Pellet Stove
- Enviro EF3 Pellet Insert
- Enviro Fire Ef2i Pellet Insert
- Enviro Fire EF3 Pellet Stove
- Enviro Fire EF3 Pellet Insert
- Enviro EF5 Pellet Stove
- Enviro Meridian Pellet Stove
- Enviro Meridian Pellet Insert
- Enviro Empress Pellet Stove
- Enviro Empress Pellet Insert
- Enviro P3 Pellet Stove
- Enviro Windsor Pellet Stove
- Enviro Bern Pellet Stove
- Hudson River Kinderhook Pellet Stove
- Hudson River Chatham Pellet Stove and Pellet Insert
- Hudson River Davenport Pellet Stove and Pellet Insert
Check the part number, it may work in other Enviro Pellet stoves,Enviro Pellet inserts and Enviro Pellet fireplaces.
Purpose: The orange hose in the back of a pellet stove, connects the pressure (vacuum) switch to this component. The hose barb is connected to either the body of the appliance or the housing of the combustion fan. Often this part (hose barb) will get a build up on it that will not come off and it will need to be replaced.
Installation tips: It can be a very tricky part to replace, we recommend to unplug the appliance before attempting any replacement.
Sherwood Industries manufacturer’s pellet stoves for Regency, Enviro, Hudson River and Vista Flame.