This is an official Enviro (Envirofire) factory replacement combustion blower gasket. This part ships new in original Enviro packaging (this is not an after-market replica).
Enviro Part Number: EF-012
Part Description: This high temperature gasket ensures that the combustion blower motor (50-901) gets a proper seal around the rear of the pellet stove.
Applicable Models: Enviro (Envirofire) EF2; EF3; EF4; EF5; VF-PELLET; MERIDIAN; Empress, Mini, and Milan pellet stoves.
Other Pellet Stove Models:
- Whitfield Advantage II Pellet Stove and Insert
- Whitfield Advantage III Pellet Stove and Insert
- Whitfield Advantage Plus Pellet Stove and Insert
- Whitfield Quest Pellet Stove and Insert
- Whitfield Quest Plus Pellet Stove and Insert
- Hudson River Stove Works Kinderhook Pellet Stove and Insert
- Hudson River Stove Works Davenport Pellet Stove and Insert
- Hudson River Stove Works ChathamPellet Stove and Insert
Purpose: The gasket ensures a proper seal in between the combustion blower and your pellet stove. If the gasket is worn, then air can get in and that will affect the performance of the stove.
This Gasket is typically in stock and will ship within 1-2 business days.