This is the official OEM Enviro pellet stove impeller replacement for many Enviro, Enviro Fire and Hudson River Stove Works pellet stoves. This part ships new in original packaging from Enviro (this is not an after-market copy).
Sherwood Part Number: EF-008 (same as EF-008S).
Details: Enviro Combustion Blower Impeller. This Enviro EF-008S impeller measures approximately 4.5 inches in diameter and is approximately 1″ deep.
- Enviro EF2 & EF2i Pellet Insert
- Enviro EF2 & EF2i Pellet Stove
- Enviro EF3 Pellet Stove
- Enviro EF3 Pellet Insert
- Enviro Empress Pellet Stove
- Enviro Empress Pellet Insert
- Enviro Meridian Pellet Stove
- Enviro Meridian Pellet Insert
- Enviro Mini Pellet Stove
- Hudson River Stove Works Davenport Pellet Stove
- Hudson River Stove Works Davenport Pellet Insert
- Hudson River Stove Works Chatham Pellet Stove
- Hudson River Stove Works Chatham Pellet Insert
- Hudson River Stove Works Kinderhook Pellet Stove
This Enviro Impeller also fits many Harman pellet stoves (part number 3-21-00661).
Purpose: This impeller pushes the exhaust (combustion air) from the stove to the outside. Sometimes the combustion blower needs to be replaced, whereas sometimes its simply the impeller.
Installation tips: Make sure the stove is unplugged from the power source. Unplug and removed the combustion blower from the housing. Using an Allen Key, removed the impeller from the shaft – you may need penetrating oil, sometimes the impeller is quite difficult to remove from the shaft.
This genuine replacement impeller is in stock and will ship within 1 business day.