This is the official OEM Enviro replacement high temperature ceramic glass for many Enviro Wood Stoves and Enviro Wood Inserts. This is a genuine replacement part from Enviro (this is not an after-market copy).
IMPORTANT NOTE: This glass will not work with the ‘Cabello-1’ models. The glass on the ‘Cabello-1’ models is larger – measuring 18 3/8″ x 11 1/2″. Please check your rating plate if you have a Cabello Insert to determine which model you have. If you cannot access the rating plate – measure the glass you have and compare it against the measurements listed on this page (see below for dimensions on 10-000 glass).
Enviro Part Number: 10-000
Part Description: Enviro Wood Stove Replacement Glass & Enviro Wood Insert Replacement Glass.
Dimensions: 16 3/4″ x 10 3/4″
- Enviro Kodiak 1200 wood stove & fireplace insert
- Enviro Kodiak 1700 wood stove & fireplace insert
- Enviro EF100, EF1600 and EF2100
- Enviro Cabello 1200 and 1700 wood fireplace insert (EXCLUDING CABELLO-1 MODELS)
- Enviro Boston 1200 wood stove & fireplace insert
- Enviro Boston 1700 wood stove & fireplace insert
- Enviro Venice 1200 and 1700 wood fireplace insert
Purpose: Provides a large viewing area while offering superior radiant heat through the use of ceramic.
Installation tips: Screws that hold the glass into place tend to get hardened over time and may require the use of a penetrating oil to free them. Always use screwdrivers when dealing with glass to reduce the risk of damage.
If your part is not listed on our website, please contact us and we would be happy to help try and source it!
This Enviro wood stove high temperature glass is in stock ready to ship.