The M55 is one of the most reliable and efficient pellet stoves available. Its unique design has a ‘clinker breaker’ in the burn pot that allows the end user to benefit from a clean burning and lower maintenance – when compared to other pellet stoves on the market. In addition, with the touch of a button, you can change the fuel type – Super Premium, Premium, Standard Pellets, Utility Pellets or Alternate Fuels – from wood pellets, corn, wheat, barley, paper pellets to all bark pellets! The Enviro M55 pellet stove is available in a steel look (as pictured) or cast iron look (below).
- Nicest pellet flame in the industry!
- 55,000 BTU’s
- Heats up to 2500 sq. ft. (warmer climate)
- 79.8% Efficiency
- Low maintenance burner – This patent pending technology has an agitator rod in the burn pot that breaks up any clinker or ash and helps move it into the ash pan. This greatly reduces cleaning intervals and also allows you to burn lesser quality, inexpensive pellets and alternate fuels.
- Quick start ignitor with air pump
- Fluted cast iron firebox liner
- Built-in floor protection – no hearth pad required (steel version only)
- Standard wall thermostat