You won’t believe the heat from this small but powerful pellet stove. With modern styling, the Enviro P3 is clean, efficient, and can fit almost anywhere.
Why Friendly Fires Loves the P3
- Built in Canada
- Large glass, hopper and ash container for a small stove
- Small footprint (the P3 INCLUDES all required hearth protection)
- A user-generated ‘run quiet’ mode when noise is a concern
- Powerful auto-ignition system
Enviro P3 Features
- Built-in floor protection (no additional protection required)
- Heats up to 1,200 sq. ft. (less during Canadian winters)
- 30,000 BTU’s
- Large 55 lb hopper capacity
- Small footprint: 21″ x 24″ X 34″
- Run Quiet system
- Large viewing area (130 sq. in.)
Enviro P3 Pellet Stove Options
- P3 decorative chrome ash pan lip
great unit easy on fuel, really heats well, great features, bought just for added heat in the evening, has 5 settings heats my 2000 sq ft 1/12 storey house at – 15 f on 3 setting no problem,, I would buy again,,,,great unit
Thanks for the comment Tom – the Mini is such a great unit for a small space.
Quiet, efficient and comes in a small package. What else would you want in a zone heater?
Hi Stephen – did you get the stove from Friendly Fires? If so, please contact our Service Department to see if we can look into your challenges. If any pellet stove is in an environment that is damp or condusive to rust – rust can appear. Unsure if this is your scenario or not. Thanks