This is the official Enviro (ie Envirofire) Pellet Stove replacement auger motor for most Enviro pellet stoves and pellet insert fireplaces. This is not a copy from a different manufacturer. This is a genuine Enviro factory replacement part. This part comes new in original factory packaging. Friendly Fires has tried other after-market auger motors, and they do not work as well (or last as long) as this one.
Enviro Part Number: EF-001 Auger Motor
Applicable Enviro Models:
- Enviro EF1; EF2; EF3; EF4; EF5 pellet stoves
- Enviro P3 & P4 stoves
- Enviro OMEGA
- Enviro MINI
- Enviro M55 (some models)
- Enviro MAX (some models)
- Vista Flame VF-PELLET
- Enviro WINDSOR & Empress
- Enviro MERIDIAN
- EnviroFire BERN & MINI
- Enviro EMPRESS Stove & Empress Insert
- Enviro MILAN Insert
- Black Olive Pellet Grill
- Whitfield Advantage II Pellet Stove and Insert
- Whitfield Advantage 2-T Pellet Stove and Insert
- Whitfield Advantage III Pellet Stove and Insert
- Whitfield Advantage Plus Pellet Stove and Insert
- Whitfield Quest Pellet Stove and Insert
- Whitfield Quest Plus Pellet Stove and Insert
- Hudson River Stove Works Kinderhook Pellet Stove and Insert
- Hudson River Stove Works Davenport Pellet Stove and Insert
- Hudson River Stove Works Chatham Pellet Stove and Insert
Part Description: This 1RPM auger motor has a 3/8″ diameter x 1 1/8″ shaft and pushes pellet fuel from the hopper to the burn pot.
Installation Tips: The auger motor can be replaced by the home owner. Some patience is required. Please ensure its not a blockage in the auger shaft that is preventing the motor from turning PRIOR to ordering a new motor.
About Enviro: Sherwood Industries is the manufacturer of Enviro Fireplaces; Vista Flame Fireplaces, Westgate Fireplaces; some Regency Fireplaces, as well as Hudson Bay Pellet Stoves.
This genuine Enviro EF-001 heavy duty auger motor is in stock ready to ship.