This is the official OEM replacement part. Enviro (or Envirofire) Pressure Vacuum Switch is for many pellet stoves and inserts. This is a genuine replacement part from Sherwood Enviro Fire that ships new in original packaging.
Enviro Part Number: EF-017
Part Description: Enviro or Envirofire Pressure Vacuum Switch for many Pellet Stoves and Pellet Inserts.
- Enviro EF3 Pellet Stove
- Envirofire EF3 Pellet Stove
- Enviro EF3 Pellet Insert
- Envirofire EF3 Pellet Insert
- Enviro EF5 Pellet Stove
- Envirofire EF5 Pellet Stove
- Enviro Empress Pellet Stove
- Enviro Empress Pellet Insert
- Enviro Meridian Pellet Stove
- Enviro Meridian Pellet Insert
- Enviro Mini Pellet Stove
- Enviro P3 Pellet Stove
- Enviro Windsor Pellet Stove
- Hudson River Stove Works Davenport Pellet Stove
- Hudson River Stove Works Davenport Pellet Insert
- Hudson River Stove Works Chatham Pellet Stove
- Hudson River Stove Works Chatham Pellet Insert
- Hudson River Stove Works Kinderhook Pellet Stove
Check the part number, it may work in other Enviro Pellet stoves, Enviro Pellet inserts and Enviro Pellet fireplaces.
Purpose: It ensures that there is proper pressure in the exhaust of the pellet stove or pellet insert.
Installation tips: Make sure the stove or insert is unplugged from its power source. Take a picture of the wires attached to the Pressure Vacuum Switch to make sure you put the wires back on the proper places.
Other Notes: Sherwood Industries makes pellet stoves for a number of companies and under different names, like Enviro, Envirofire, Vista Flame, Regency and Hudson River Stove Works.
This Enviro Pressure Vacuum Switch is in stock and will ship within 1-2 business days.