Enviro Q2 Modern Fireplace
The Q2 is a new fireplace from Enviro. The Q2 is unique with its large glass / small box and amazing flame.
Why Friendly Fires Loves the Q2
- Reliable technology (standing pilot)
- Amazing flame
- Clean look glass (no louvers) with huge 553 sq.in viewing area
- Hand welded firebox (very heavy fireplace – 158 lbs.) – not just bent metal like others
- Optional whisper quiet blower
- Made in Canada for Canadian winters
Enviro Q2 Fireplace Features
- High definition logset
- Available in Natural Gas or Propane
- Optional surrounds (traditional 28.8″H x 33.2″W or modern 30.5″H x 37″W)
- Ceramic brick or modern porcelain inner liner
- 24,000 BTU’s (will heat up to 1,400 sq.ft. in warmer climates)
Enviro Q2 Fireplace FAQs
Q: Can the Enviro Q2 accommodate flex venting?
A: Yes – as long as the flex venting is ULC approved.
Q: Can the Q2 be vented directly off the back?
A: Yes – up to 18″ horizontal without any vertical rise.
Q: How high vertically can the Q2 be vented?
Q: Is the Q2 certified as a decorative or heater rated appliance?
A: Heater rated.
Q: Does the Enviro Q2 have a safety screen?
A: Yes – every Enviro Q2 ships with a screen that fits flush on the front of the unit that can be removed by the homeowner for cleaning.
View all of the Enviro products we have in stock.