This is an official genuine Enviro (Enviro Fire) Replacement Part. This is not an aftermarket equivalent – this is the official Enviro product (proper testing). This fireplace remote control component ships new in original packaging.
Enviro Part Number: 50-3265
Purpose: These are replacement remote control transmitters for certain models of Enviro stoves and fireplaces. The remote control transmitter sends fireplace signals to the receiver of the remote in order to operate the fireplace.
- Enviro Berkley IPI Gas Stove;
- Enviro C44 IPI Gas Fireplace;
- Enviro C60 IPI Gas Fireplace;
- Enviro E20 IPI Gas Insert;
- Enviro E30 IPI Gas Insert;
- Enviro E33 IPI Gas Insert;
- Enviro EX32 IPI Gas Insert;
- Enviro EX35 IPI Gas Insert.
- Enviro E44 IPI Gas Insert
- Enviro Q1 IPI Gas Insert/Fireplace
- Enviro Q2 IPI Gas Fireplace
- Enviro Q3 IPI Gas Fireplace
- Enviro S40 IPI Gas Stove
- Enviro Westley IPI Gas Stove
- Enviro Westport IPI Gas Stove
- Also for different manufactures using the SIT IPI system
Installation Tips: If your current remote control is not working, the most common issues are battery replacements, distance in between the two fireplace remote control components, and syncing both parts.
You May Want To Consider: Often times customers purchase the compatible remote wall holder as well.
Important Notes: Electrical parts such as fireplace remote controls can not be returned.
This Enviro remote control is typically in stock and will ship within 1-2 business days.