This is an official genuine Enviro (Enviro Fire) Replacement Part. This is not an aftermarket equivalent – this is the official Enviro product (proper testing). This fireplace remote control component ships new in original packaging.
Manufacturer Part Number: Enviro 50-2007 (replaces 50-2783) same as Regency part Regency Part 911-228/P
Part Description: This is a replacement remote control receiver (also called fireplace digital controller) for certain models of Enviro fireplaces. This is a SIT Proflame 1 Remote Receiver.
- Enviro E20 Fireplace Gas Insert (certain IPI models)
- Enviro E30 Fireplace Gas Insert (certain IPI models)
- Enviro E33 Fireplace Gas Insert (certain IPI models)
- Enviro E44 Fireplace Gas Insert (certain IPI models)
- Enviro DV48 Gas Fireplace (certain IPI models)
- Enviro DV62 Gas Fireplace (certain IPI models)
- Enviro Q4 Gas Fireplace (certain IPI models)
- Regency Model P90-10
This Enviro fireplace remote control part may fit in other Enviro and other fireplace manufacturer fireplaces as well.
Purpose: The remote control transmitter sends fireplace signals to the receiver of the remote in order to operate the fireplace.
Installation tips: Consider replacing the entire fireplace remote control kit instead (handheld and receiver). If your current remote control is not working, the most common issues are battery replacements, distance in between the two fireplace remote control components, and syncing both parts.
Important Notes: Electrical parts such as fireplace remote controls can not be returned. This is the receiver part of the remote only (this does not include the handheld part of the remote).