This is the official Enviro EF-168 Wood Door Gasket Replacement Kit. This is not an after-market copy from a different OEM manufacturer. This Enviro Rope Door Seal is used to ensure you have a proper seal on your door to prevent air from coming in.
Enviro Part Number: Enviro Wood Door Gasket EF-168
Why we like this product: Creates a seal on the door pan of your wood stove. This genuine Enviro replacement part is of different quality than some generic gaskets.
Applicable Enviro Models:
- Enviro Boston 1200 & Enviro Boston 1700 (stoves & inserts)
- Enviro Cabello 1200 & Enviro Cabello 1700 (inserts)
- Enviro Kodiak 1200 & Enviro Kodiak 1700 & Enviro Kodiak 2100 (stoves & inserts)
- Enviro Venice 1200 & Enviro Venice 1700 (inserts)
- Vista Flame VF 1200 & VF 1700 (wood stoves)
- Enviro EF1000, EF1600, VF-WOOD, & EF2100 wood stoves and inserts.
Important Notes: Ensure you clean the channel properly of the old gasket and glue. The ends of this gasket should be cut to fit with a tight pressure fit. Some customers apply masking tape to the ends to have a clean fit and to prevent the gasket from fraying. You may also want to replace the glass gasket at the same time.
Note: Wood stove and fireplace door gaskets are also commonly referred to as “Door Sealers” (Asbestos style rope that goes around the door channel).
This Enviro Door Gasket is typically in stock and will ship within 1-2 business days.