Friendly Fires stocks all components required to vent a wood stove or wood insert up a masonry cavity (chimney). This OEM FPI Wood Insert Liner Connector kit is used when attaching the liner from the top on the insert is impractical.
Product Information: Made from durable stainless steel the FPI Wood Insert Liner Connector kit will stand up to years of use
Installation Note: The FPI Wood Insert Liner Connector kit is used to connect the stainless steel liner to the insert from the inside of the insert
Connecting a stainless steel liner to a wood insert from the inside of the insert involves a few steps:
- Measure the dimensions of the flue collar on the wood insert. This will help you determine the appropriate size of stainless steel liner to use.
- Remove the baffle and any other components that may be blocking access to the flue collar. This may require unscrewing or detaching certain parts of the wood insert.
- Insert the stainless steel liner into the flue collar from the top of the wood insert. Make sure the liner is centered and positioned correctly.
- Secure the liner to the flue collar using an FPI Wood Insert Liner Connector kit or other appropriate connector. This may involve using clamps or screws to attach the liner to the flue collar.
- Reattach any components that were removed earlier, such as the baffle or heat shields. Make sure everything is securely in place.
- Inspect the connection and test the draft by lighting a small fire in the wood insert. Look for any signs of smoke or leaking, and make adjustments as necessary.
It’s important to note that installing a stainless steel liner for a wood insert can be a complex and potentially dangerous task. If you are not experienced in working with wood stoves or fireplaces, it may be best to hire a professional to handle the installation.
If your part is not listed on our website, please contact us and we would be happy to help try and source it!
This genuine Wood Insert Liner Connector is in stock ready to ship