The Green Mountain Grills Daniel Boone Non-WiFi Model comes with a meat probe, a peaked lid for stand-up chicken/large fowl/rib racks, a convenience tray with utensil hooks, hard rubber tires, and a venturi-style firebox for cyclone combustion. It also has Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor which constantly monitors the ambient temperature.
When the weather gets cold, the sensor kicks the grill into Turbo mode, so you don’t have to wait long for the grill to heat up! Other features include a positive pressure hopper fan to prevent burn-back, “fan only” mode with automatic shut-off to blow ash out of the firebox after you finish grilling, a 27×16 (Approx 432 sq. in.) cooking surface, and 13.5” clearance inside. It weighs 155 pounds.
Or, regular shipping charges will apply, please contact us for details.
- Here is an article that was written by a customer of ours that we titled: Why our customers choose Green Mountain Grills over Traeger
- Available cold weather blanket
- Local dealer support for parts
- Digital Controller controls your grill’s temperature from 65°-260°C [150°-500°F]
- Meat Probe measures and displays internal food temperatures on the control panel
- Peaked Lid provides extra cooking height
- Sense-Mate monitors the ambient temperature of the grill and adjusts the air and pellet flow to maintain a constant temperature
- Venturi-Style Firebox has vertical groves that make air “whirlwind” around the fire, creating a “cyclone” style combustion.
- Positive Pressure Hopper fan prevents back burn from the firebox to the hopper
- Fan-Only Mode blows ash out of the firebox after grilling
- Low Pellet Alarm sounds when pellets need replenishing
Green Mountain Grill Options
- Thermal blanket: keeps grill warm during colder months, cuts down on pellet use
- Grill cover: Protect your grill from the elements
- Front shelf: Additional work space for your food
- Upper cooking rack: Additional cooking grills
Green Mountain Pellet Grills is the premiere choice for any Backyard Hero. Contact Friendly Fires to learn how you could be BBQing this weekend on your own Green Mountain Pellet BBQ.
Purchase this BBQ for under $75 / month. Click here to find out how.
Why Purchase a BBQ from Friendly Fires?
BBQs are sold at the mass merchants, online, and even in grocery stores. So why purchase from Friendly Fires?
Our volume allows Friendly Fires to have the lowest prices – and – we will price match any advertised BBQ.
Our in-house full time BBQ assemblers are professionals and test fire all grills before they get to your deck – so no surprises.
Our in-house technicians will be dispatched to your home should any problems occur. No need to call 1-800 overseas for service.
We have in stock parts for most makes and models that we display in our showrooms.
Our experience will help ensure you chose a BBQ that lasts.