The Green Mountain Grills Davy Crockett model is the ultimate portable grill. It comes with a digital WiFi controller (control and monitor through our iOS or Android mobile application), a meat probe, a peaked lid for rib racks, a convenience tray with utensil hooks, and our new open flame technology grease tray. Also included is Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor which constantly monitors grill temperature. The grill can run on 12V or 120AC so it’s perfect for home or camping, tailgating, hunting, house-boating, music festivals or anywhere you can take it! The Davy Crockett weighs 57 pounds and features fold-able legs so that it can be easily placed in the trunk of any car.
- Here is an article that was written by a customer of ours that we titled: Why our customers choose Green Mountain Grills over Traeger
- Available cold weather blanket
- WiFi integration to monitor temperature
- Local dealer support for parts
- Digital Controller controls your grill’s temperature from 65°-260°C [150°-500°F]
- Meat Probe measures and displays internal food temperatures on the control panel
- Peaked Lid provides extra cooking height
- Sense-Mate monitors the ambient temperature of the grill and adjusts the air and pellet flow to maintain a constant temperature
- Venturi-Style Firebox has vertical groves that make air “whirlwind” around the fire, creating a “cyclone” style combustion.
- Positive Pressure Hopper fan prevents back burn from the firebox to the hopper
- Fan-Only Mode blows ash out of the firebox after grilling
- Low Pellet Alarm sounds when pellets need replenishing
Green Mountain Grill Options
- Thermal blanket: keeps grill warm during colder months, cuts down on pellet use
- Grill cover: Protect your grill from the elements
- Front shelf: Additional work space for your food
- Upper cooking rack: Additional cooking grills
- WiFi controller than can communicate wirelessly with your phone
Green Mountain Pellet Grills is the premiere choice for any Backyard Hero. Contact Friendly Fires to learn how you could be BBQing this weekend on your own Green Mountain Pellet BBQ.
WIFI Firmware & Software need to be updated regularly. Green Mountain Grills has an excellent support line. Please give them a call for help with any WIFI issues – tel: 1-800-603-3398
Purchase this BBQ for under $75 / month. Click here to find out how.
Why Purchase a BBQ from Friendly Fires?
BBQs are sold at the mass merchants, online, and even in grocery stores. So why purchase from Friendly Fires?
Our volume allows Friendly Fires to have the lowest prices – and – we will price match any advertised BBQ.
Our in-house full time BBQ assemblers are professionals and test fire all grills before they get to your deck – so no surprises.
Our in-house technicians will be dispatched to your home should any problems occur. No need to call 1-800 overseas for service.
We have in stock parts for most makes and models that we display in our showrooms.
Our experienced sales team will help you chose the best BBQ for your requirements.
Our experience will help ensure you chose a BBQ that lasts.
Our in house installers will run natural gas or propane lines for your BBQ.
Even our BBQ covers have a 5 year warranty!
Visit a Friendly Fires showroom today to select your perfect BBQ !