The Jim Bowie Prime WiFi model comes with a redesigned digital controller that allows you to control and monitor your grill through our iOS or Android mobile application, dual meat probes and a USB port. With the new grill view and pellet view windows you can keep an eye on your food without letting smoke/heat escape and your pellet supply. Our 13.5 in. peaked lid provides enough space for a stand-up chicken to a dozen racks of ribs. Keep all of your grilling tools handy by hanging them on the utensils hooks of the side convenience tray. All of our grills have a venturi-style firebox for that creates a cyclone flame that ensures maximum combustion. They also has Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor which constantly monitors the ambient temperature. When the weather gets cold, the sensor kicks the grill into Turbo mode, so you don’t have to wait long for the grill to heat up! Other features include Keep Warm mode and Fan Only mode with automatic shut-off to blow ash out of the firebox after you finish grilling.
- Here is an article that was written by a customer of ours that we titled: Why our customers choose Green Mountain Grills over Traeger
- Available cold weather blanket
- WiFi integration to monitor temperature
- Local dealer support for parts
- Digital Controller controls your grill’s temperature from 65°-260°C [150°-500°F]
- Meat Probe measures and displays internal food temperatures on the control panel
- Peaked Lid provides extra cooking height
- Sense-Mate monitors the ambient temperature of the grill and adjusts the air and pellet flow to maintain a constant temperature
- Venturi-Style Firebox has vertical groves that make air “whirlwind” around the fire, creating a “cyclone” style combustion.
- Positive Pressure Hopper fan prevents back burn from the firebox to the hopper
- Fan-Only Mode blows ash out of the firebox after grilling
- Low Pellet Alarm sounds when pellets need replenishing
Green Mountain Grill Options
- Thermal blanket: keeps grill warm during colder months, cuts down on pellet use
- Grill cover: Protect your grill from the elements
- Upper cooking rack: Additional cooking grills
- A wide variety of Green Mountain Grills Accessories
Green Mountain Pellet Grills is the premiere choice for any Backyard Hero. Contact Friendly Fires to learn how you could be BBQing this weekend on your own Green Mountain Pellet BBQ.
Or, regular shipping charges will apply, please contact us for details.
WIFI Firmware & Software need to be updated regularly. Green Mountain Grills has an excellent support line. Please give them a call for help with any WIFI issues – tel: 1-800-603-3398
Purchase this BBQ for under $75 / month. Click here to find out how.
Why Purchase a BBQ from Friendly Fires?
BBQs are sold at the mass merchants, online, and even in grocery stores. So why purchase from Friendly Fires?
Our volume allows Friendly Fires to have the lowest prices – and – we will price match any advertised BBQ.
Our in-house full time BBQ assemblers are professionals and test fire all grills before they get to your deck – so no surprises.
Our in-house technicians will be dispatched to your home should any problems occur. No need to call 1-800 overseas for service.
We have in stock parts for most makes and models that we display in our showrooms.
Our experienced sales team will help you chose the best BBQ for your requirements.
Our experience will help ensure you chose a BBQ that lasts.
Our in house installers will run natural gas or propane lines for your BBQ.
Even our BBQ covers have a 5 year warranty!
Visit a Friendly Fires showroom today to select your perfect BBQ !