Or flat rate shipping charges will apply - $199 in Ontario, $249 outside of Ontario.
The Ledge (formerly called the Daniel Boone) Prime+ WiFi model improves on the already great Prime series with interior grill light, thicker, stronger grates, collapsible front shelf, and it’s rotisserie enabled.
The digital controller that allows you to control and monitor your grill through our iOS or Android mobile application, dual meat probes and a USB port.
With the new grill and pellet view windows you can keep an eye on your food without letting smoke/heat escape and see your pellet supply. The 13.5 in. peaked lid provides enough space for a stand-up chicken to 7 racks of ribs.
Keep all of your grilling tools handy by hanging them on the utensils hooks of your side convenience tray. All of our grills have a venturi-style firebox that creates a cyclone flame that ensures maximum combustion.
They also have Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor which constantly monitors the ambient temperature. When the weather gets cold, the sensor kicks the grill into Turbo Mode, so you don’t have to wait long for the grill to heat up! Other features include Keep Warm Mode and Fan Only Mode with automatic shut-off to blow ash out of the firebox after you finish grilling.
Surface Cooking Area: 485 sq in.
- Here is an article that was written by a customer of ours that we titled: Why our customers choose Green Mountain Grills over Traeger
- Available cold weather blanket
- WiFi integration to monitor temperature
- Local dealer support for parts
- Digital Controller controls your grill’s temperature from 65°-260°C [150°-500°F]
- Meat Probe measures and displays internal food temperatures on the control panel
- Peaked Lid provides extra cooking height
- Sense-Mate monitors the ambient temperature of the grill and adjusts the air and pellet flow to maintain a constant temperature
- Venturi-Style Firebox has vertical groves that make air “whirlwind” around the fire, creating a “cyclone” style combustion.
- Positive Pressure Hopper fan prevents back burn from the firebox to the hopper
- Fan-Only Mode blows ash out of the firebox after grilling
- Low Pellet Alarm sounds when pellets need replenishing
Check out this video section from GMG for lots of recipes, support, and ‘how to’ references!
Green Mountain Grill Options
- Thermal blanket: keeps grill warm during colder months, cuts down on pellet use
- Grill cover: Protect your grill from the elements
- Upper cooking rack: Additional cooking grills
- A wide variety of Green Mountain Grills Accessories
Green Mountain Pellet Grills is the premiere choice for any Backyard Hero. Contact Friendly Fires to learn how you could be BBQing this weekend on your own Green Mountain Pellet BBQ.
WIFI Firmware & Software need to be updated regularly. Green Mountain Grills has an excellent support line. Please give them a call for help with any WIFI issues – tel: 1-800-603-3398