We are pleased to announce the newest outdoor product from Hearthstone. Made in Vermont, these outdoor pizza/patio ovens are a cut above the rest. The quality is next to none. It is more than a pizza oven, you can cook a huge variety of food; large roast meats, fish, vegetables, bake bread and lots more.
Why do we love the Hearthstone Genio Patio Oven? The Genio is the ultimate premium experience in outdoor patio ovens. With a thick soapstone floor, the Genio follows a well-established cooking tradition for thousands of years: using the natural properties of soapstone for exceptional cooking results —endlessly delighting your guests.
- Our oven chamber has been smartly designed to retain heat longer than competitors. Instead of letting heat escape as soon as it’s generated, our GeniusFlow design traps heat in the cooking area, keeping temperatures and cooking results consistent. You’ll use less wood for the same amount of heat.
- Genio’s thick soapstone floor gives a consistent and reliable even heat for everything on your menu. Soapstone will also hold its heat longer than a regular fire bricks, giving you more cooking time from less wood. So, go ahead and put that dessert casserole in while you’re enjoying dinner!
Constructed out of 304 Stainless Steel, the Genio was meant to play outdoors in all weather. Rain, snow and direct sun are no match for the superior Genio construction and performance. The oven liner is constructed in 439 burner-grade stainless steel. This type of stainless steel is ideal for the oven environment, ensuring a long product life. Ceramic insulation covers all sides of the oven. This durable material keeps heat in for a quick heat-up time, and reduces the outside surface temperatures.
Made in Vermont
- In a world where it’s getting harder to appreciate American engineering and manufacturing, the HearthStone Outdoor Genio stands alone. Genio is designed and manufactured in the Green Mountains of Vermont, USA.
- Insulated stainless steel pizza oven, ready for counter-top cooking
- Soapstone cooking surface
- Large front prep shelf
- Built-in surface heat thermometer
- Single-hand removable oven door with side storage hook
- Capped chimney pipe
- Optional Rolling Cart: If not installing on an outdoor counter-top, the Genio offers an optional rolling base with wood storage area. The base can hold optional side shelves and optional tool rack, for an all-in-one complete display and storage solution.
- Pizza Oven Cover: The Genio was made to perform in all weather, but this soft cover will help to extend the pristine look of the oven. The easy-off chimney must be removed to use this cover. Use the cinch cord and buckle straps at each corner to secure the cover in place. The front vent is lined with mesh to allow airflow. Comes in a fabric bag for easy storage.
- Tool Set / Tool Rack: Manufactured in Italy, this commercial grade tool set includes a turner, a peel, and a heavy duty brush. These super light tools are the finest quality available today. Made from anodized aluminum and stainless steel. The tool rack attaches to the side of the rolling base or to the ends of the side shelves. It can also be mounted to a wall or kitchen island.
- Side Shelf: Add optional stainless steel side shelves to your rolling base for more prep space. Sold individually.
Specifications (Oven Only)
- Fuel: Wood
- Firebox Capacity: 4.0 cubic feet of cooking space
- Pizza Capacity: 2 – 12” Pizzas
- Maximum Log Length: Up to 22” (56cm)
- Oven Weight: 175lbs (80kg)
- Maximum Oven Temperature: 1000°F (500°C)
- Baking Stones: 1-1/4” Soapstone
- Oven Body Material: Stainless Steel
- Recommended Log Diameter: 2” (5cm)
- Chimney Diameter: 5” (13 cm)
Please Note: Always refer to the HearthStone Owner’s Manual and the local authority having jurisdiction in your area for the specific installation requirements for your product.
This Pizza Oven may take up to 3 weeks for delivery