These are OEM Herringbone Refractory Bricks for the Heatilator Icon 80 (I80) wood burning fireplace. These bricks ship new in their original packaging, they are not aftermarket copies.
Important Note: These refractories are the herringbone design – not the traditional. The Icon 80 had the choice of brick pattern and these bricks are HERRINGBONE ONLY – NOT TRADITIONAL. See picture gallery for image of herringbone pattern.
Heatilator Part Numbers:
- 33676 – Right side refractory – 2 required for full replacement (Herringbone)
- 33677 – Left Side Refractory – 2 required for full replacement (Herringbone)
- 33687 – Back Refractory (Herringbone)
- 33696 – Hearth Refractory (No design)
Applicable Heatilator Models:
- Heatilator Icon 80 Wood Fireplace (I80)
Product Description: These are genuine replacement refractory bricks for the Heatilator Icon 80 Wood Burning Fireplace. The refractory bricks help protect the steel firebox from warping and also provide insulation resulting in greater heat output. If they are cracked or damaged, these bricks should be replaced.
Important Note: Please check your manual to ensure this is the correct brick part number.
These genuine refractory bricks are special order and cannot be returned.