These are official ICC Ultra Black Double Wall Stove Pipe Increasers & Reducers. These are new components that ship in original packaging. Each section of ICC Double Wall Stove Pipe comes with three ‘3’ black screws.
- ICC Ultra Black double wall stove pipe increasers and reducers allow ICC double wall stove pipe to adapt to either a larger stove (or furnace) flue collar or a larger pre-existing wood chimney. Please read important stove pipe installation tips below.
ICC Ultra Black Double Wall Stove Pipe Increasers & Reducer Part Numbers:
- 5″ Crimp to 6″ Plain Increaser: UC-UBI56
- 6″ Crimp to 7″ Plain Increaser: UC-UBI67
- 6″ Crimp to 8″ Plain Increaser: UC-UBI68
- 7″ Crimp to 6″ Plain Reducer: UC-UBR76
- 7″ Crimp to 8″ Plain Increaser: UC-UBI78
- 8″ Crimp to 6″ Plain Reducer: UC-UBR86
- 8″ Crimp to 7″ Plain Reducer: UC-UBR87
Please Read: Double Wall Stove Pipe Increaser & Reducer Tips
- The inside crimp (Crimp) is supposed to face towards the wood stove (or furnace) – this allows potential creosote to remain inside the smoke pipe as it leaks down. Sometimes customers reverse the crimps because of smoke flow (this is not technically correct).
- An increaser (or reducer) sometimes does not fit directly on a stove collar or existing chimney connection. You may require a small length and / or a stove adapter in between.
About ICC Ultra Black Smoke Pipe
ICC ULTRA-Black double wall smoke pipe is covered by a true, no questions asked, 100% full replacement, LIFETIME WARRANTY. In addition it has an attractive outer appearance, goes together nicely, and can be installed with only 6” clearance to combustible materials (single wall stove pipe requires 18”).
ICC is the most attractive double wall product on the market; no unsightly slots or vents.
The outer casing is constructed of Satin coat steel. Satin coat is attractive and durable when painted. ULTRABlack is painted with Flat Black “Stove Bright” premium quality, high temperature paint to provide a rich appearance that complements your woodstove. The ULTRABlack double wall stove pipe is designed to be used as a connector between a freestanding oil, wood or coal burning stove and a masonry or metal chimney and is available in 6”, 7” & 8” diameters.
A complete ICC Double Wall Ultra Black stove pipe can be downloaded by clicking here.