Friendly Fires stocks ICC Direct Vent Gas Venting including the ICC DV 5/8 Attic Firestop & Radiation Shield
Purpose: ICC Direct Vent Gas Venting Attic Firestop & Radiation Shield is used when your venting system penetrates the ceiling at the attic level.
ICC Direct Vent Gas Venting – Simply the best looking, best performing gas venting on the market!
- It is designed to be the easiest to assemble direct vent available. EXCELDirect® has the industry’s first flared casing design for simple push together assembly. Pushing two pieces together completely seals the joint and three self tapping screws solidify the assembly.
- It also has a laser welded inner flue made of stainless steel. Stainless steel is very resistant to corrosion and sturdy enough to remain round under distress. This ensures that when two lengths are assembled they are completely sealed, unlike aluminum which can easily get out of round and will then leak.
- The outer casing of our painted lengths is constructed of satin coat steel. Satin coat is attractive and durable when painted. EXCELDirect® is painted with Forrest “Stove Bright” premium quality, high temperature paint to provide a rich appearance that makes it look just like stove pipe for a woodstove.
- EXCELDirect® non-painted lengths have a laser welded galvalume steel outer casing. The primary applications for galvalume are automotive and metal building cladding. It is much more corrosion resistant than galvanized and is designed to be easily painted.
- Thanks to the push together assembly of EXCELDirect®, there are no unsightly tabs or markings on the exterior. When a system is assembled, it is smooth by design and very aesthetically pleasing.
- EXCELDirect® is certified to UL 2112 by INTERTEK testing services and Warnock Hersey.
- EXCELDirect® is designed for use with 4” x 7″ & 5” x 8″ direct vent gas appliances
- Along with a great product comes a great warranty!
Approved Fireplace Manufacturers
- Empire Comfort Systems
- FPI Fireplace Products International
- HHT – certain models
- Kozy Heat
- Lennox – certain models
- MHSC – Vermont Castings Group
- Miles Industries Inc.
- Town and Country
- Travis Industries, Inc.
If your part is not listed on our website, please contact us and we would be happy to help try and source it!
This genuine ICC Radiation Shield is in stock ready to ship