These are official ICC Excel 5″ Chimney Flashings These are new ICC chimney flashings that ship with original ICC packaging. These are not after-market equivalent flashings.
Why We Like ICC Excel 5″ Chimney Flashings
These ICC flashings are made from galvalume steel, which is considerably more corrosion resistant than galvanized. They are made to cover the entire range of roof pitches and include a storm collar.
- EXCEL?is tested and listed to the ULC S-629 chimney standard. The ULC standard is generally considered the toughest residential chimney standard in the world.
- EXCEL?is the only 1 inch wall insulated chimney to pass the ULC standard.
- EXCEL?s unique thermoplus insulation has an extremely high insulating value that helps to keep flue gasses hot.
- EXCEL?is the lightest weight insulated chimney of its kind on the market. This low thermal mass enables it to heat up quickly, reducing creosote formation. And EXCELs light weight helps make it the easiest chimney to install.
The EXCEL insulated stainless steel chimney is suitable for use on appliances that burn wood, oil, coal, gas and charcoal and comes in 5″, 6″, 7″ & 8″ diameters.
Part Description: ICC Excel Chimney Flashings for 5″ Insulated Double Wall Chimney.
ICC Excel Flashing Part Numbers:
- 5EMFB: 5″ Flashing Steel Roof (8/12 – 12/12)
ICC Excel Chimney has 1″ insulation.? Hence, these flashings can accommodate any chimney that is approximately 7″ in outside diameter.
ICC Flashings have an included storm collar
Along with a great product comes a great warranty!
There are no reviews yet.