These are official ICC Excel 6″ Chimney Flashings. These are new ICC chimney flashings that ship with original ICC packaging. These are not after-market equivalent flashings.
Part Description: ICC Excel Chimney Flashings for 6″ Insulated Chimney.
ICC Excel 6″ Chimney Flashings Part Numbers:
- 6EFA: 6″ Flashing Low Pitch Shingle Roof (1/12 – 7/12)
- 6EFB: 6″ Flashing High Pitch Shingle Roof (8/12-12/12)
- 6EFC: 6″ Flashing Very High Pitch Single Roof (12/12-21/12)
- 6EMFA: 6″ Flashing Low Pitch Steel Roof (1/12 – 7/12)
- 6EFMB: 6″ Flashing High Pitch Steel Roof (8/12-12/12)
- 6EFMC: 6″ Flashing Very High Pitch Steel Roof (12/12-21/12)
Stainless Steel Flashings
- 6ESFB – High Pitch Stainless Steel Flashing (8/12 -12/12 Pitch)
Why We Like This Product:
These ICC flashings are made from galvalume steel, which is considerably more corrosion resistant than galvanized. They are made to cover the entire range of roof pitches and include a storm collar.
- EXCEL is tested and listed to the ULC S-629 chimney standard. The ULC standard is generally considered the toughest residential chimney standard in the world.
- EXCEL is the only 1 inch wall insulated chimney to pass the ULC standard.
- EXCEL’s unique thermoplus insulation has an extremely high insulating value that helps to keep flue gasses hot.
- EXCEL is the lightest weight insulated chimney of its kind on the market. This low thermal mass enables it to heat up quickly, reducing creosote formation. And EXCEL’s light weight helps make it the easiest chimney to install.
- Check out the full Excel catalog!
- With a great product, comes a great warranty!
The EXCEL insulated stainless steel chimney is suitable for use on appliances that burn wood, oil, coal, gas and charcoal and comes in 5”, 6”, 7” & 8” diameters.
- ICC Excel Chimney has 1″ insulation. Hence, these flashings can accommodate any chimney that is approximately 8″ in outside diameter.