These are official ICC Excel Chimney Insulated Wall Radiation Shields. These genuine parts are shipped in their original packaging, they are not an aftermarket equivalent.
ICC Excel Chimney Insulated Wall Radiation Shield Part Numbers:
- EWRSI30 (30 degree angle)
- EWRSI45 (45 degree angle)
- ICC Excel insulated angled wall radiation shields. These shields allow a double wall stainless insulated chimney to pass through a wall on an angle. To note – these shields are tall – there is not always enough room to pass through a wall on an angle.
- The insulated angled wall radiation shield is used when the chimney goes through a combustible exterior wall, with a 30 or 45 degree angle. A radiation shield is installed on the exterior side of the wall to complete the installation. This part is used for fireplace installations only.
Why We Love ICC Excel
- EXCEL is tested and listed to the ULC S-629 chimney standard. The ULC standard is generally considered the toughest residential chimney standard in the world.
- EXCEL is the only 1 inch wall insulated chimney to pass the ULC standard.
- EXCEL’s unique thermoplus insulation has an extremely high insulating value that helps to keep flue gasses hot.
- EXCEL is the lightest weight insulated chimney of its kind on the market making it easier to install.
- EXCEL incorporates continuous blanket insulation into a design which eliminates couplings between lengths.
- Check out the entire Excel Catalog
- Along with a great product, comes a great warranty!