This is the official ICC Excel Chimney Anchor Plate. This genuine part ships new in original packaging, it is not an aftermarket equivalent.
ICC Excel Chimney Anchor Plate Part Numbers:
- 5″ Inside Diameter: XM-5EAP (rare)
- 6″ Inside Diameter: XM-6EAP (second most most common)
- 7″ Inside Diameter: XM-7EAP (most common)
- 8″ Inside Diameter: XM-8EAP
- ICC Excel chimney anchor plate is used for two main reasons. The first, is that it adapts a wood fireplace to ICC chimney. In other words, it ensures a proper connection from the wood fireplace to ICC chimney. The other reason this anchor plate is sometimes used, is in order to extend a masonry brick chimney. For example, if the wood fireplace brick chimney is too short, an ICC Anchor Plate can be installed on the top of it (remove the clay tile), and regular stainless steel chimney can be attached to it to make the wood chimney taller (to meet code or improve draft).
ICC EXCEL Chimney Features
- EXCEL is tested and listed to the ULC S-629 chimney standard. The ULC standard is generally considered the toughest residential chimney standard in the world.
- EXCEL is the only 1 inch wall insulated chimney to pass the ULC standard.
- EXCEL’s unique thermoplus insulation has an extremely high insulating value that helps to keep flue gasses hot.
- EXCEL is the lightest weight insulated chimney of its kind on the market making it easier to install.
- EXCEL incorporates continuous blanket insulation into a design which eliminates couplings between lengths.
- Check out the entire Excel Catalog
- Along with a great product, comes a great warranty!
The EXCEL insulated stainless steel chimney is suitable for use on appliances that burn wood, oil, coal, gas and charcoal and comes in 5”, 6”, 7” & 8” diameters.
If your part is not listed on our website, please contact us and we would be happy to help try and source it!
These ICC Anchor Plates are typically in stock and ship within 1-2 business days.
There are no reviews yet.