These are official ICC Excel Chimney Supports. These genuine supports ship new in their original packaging, they are not an aftermarket equivalent.
ICC Excel Chimney Supports Part Numbers:
- ICC Excel round and square supports are suitable for use on flat or sloping ceilings. They must project into the room a minimum of 3 inches on a flat ceiling. For sloping ceilings, see the table below. These supports are designed to act as a combination of support and attic radiation shield. To use either support as an attic radiation shield, simply close the open area at the top of the support (in the attic) with a storm collar.
Why We Love ICC Excel
- EXCEL is tested and listed to the ULC S-629 chimney standard. The ULC standard is generally considered the toughest residential chimney standard in the world.
- EXCEL is the only 1 inch wall insulated chimney to pass the ULC standard.
- EXCEL’s unique thermoplus insulation has an extremely high insulating value that helps to keep flue gasses hot.
- EXCEL is the lightest weight insulated chimney of its kind on the market making it easier to install.
- EXCEL incorporates continuous blanket insulation into a design which eliminates couplings between lengths.
- Check out the entire Excel Catalog
- Along with a great product, comes a great warranty!
The EXCEL insulated stainless steel chimney is suitable for use on appliances that burn wood, oil, coal, gas and charcoal and comes in 6”, 7”, 8”, 10″ and 12″ diameters
If your part is not listed on our website, please contact us and we would be happy to help try and source it!
ICC Round and Square Supports are typically in stock and ship within 1-2 business days.