These are official ICC Excel Chimney Wall Radiation Shields (also known as firestops). They are genuine parts that ship new in their original packaging, they are not an aftermarket equivalent.
ICC Excel Chimney Wall Radiation Shields Part Numbers:
- 6EWRS: 6″ Wall Radiation Shield
- 7EWRS: 7″ Wall Radiation Shield
- 8EWRS: 8″ Wall Radiation Shield
- The wall radiation shield is used when the chimney passes horizontally through a combustible wall. The EWRS telescopes to adjust for wall thickness, so no painting is required. The inside finish trim is separate from the EWRS, allowing for easy installation before or after the wall finish is applied.
Why We Love ICC Excel
- EXCEL is tested and listed to the ULC S-629 chimney standard. The ULC standard is generally considered the toughest residential chimney standard in the world.
- EXCEL is the only 1 inch wall insulated chimney to pass the ULC standard.
- EXCEL’s unique thermoplus insulation has an extremely high insulating value that helps to keep flue gasses hot.
- EXCEL is the lightest weight insulated chimney of its kind on the market making it easier to install.
- EXCEL incorporates continuous blanket insulation into a design which eliminates couplings between lengths.
- Check out the entire Excel Catalog
- Along with a great product, comes a great warranty!
The EXCEL insulated stainless steel chimney is suitable for use on appliances that burn wood, oil, coal, gas and charcoal and comes in 6”, 7”, 8”, 10″ and 12″ diameters.
If your part is not listed on our website, please contact us and we would be happy to help try and source it!
These ICC Wall Radiation Shields are typically in stock ready to ship