These are are genuine ICC Excel Pellet Replacement Gaskets new in original packaging. ICC Excel Pellet gaskets are required when existing gaskets wear down over time. ICC gaskets are located in the joints (silicone) and in the Tee cap (flat). ICC changed their gasket style slightly around 2015, so please ensure you are ordering the correct version.
ICC Pellet Orange Silicone Gasket Part Numbers
- PL3PSG: ICC Pellet Vent Orange Silicone Gasket (3″) Pre 2015
- PL3PSG1: ICC Pellet Vent Orange Silicone Gasket (3″) New Style (Current)
- PL4PSG: ICC Pellet Vent Orange Silicone Gasket (4″) Pre 2015
- PL4PSG1: ICC Pellet Vent Organce Silicone Gasket (4″) New Style (Current)
ICC Pellet Flat Gasket Part Numbers (Base Tee Gasket)
- PL4PFG – ICC Pellet Vent – Flat Gasket (4″)
The silicone gaskets are very similar. The older style gasket has a smooth side (ie – both sides are different) whereas the newer (current) style has the same ridges on both sides. Unfortunately, the ICC Pellet Vent silicone gaskets are not interchangeable in between styles (ie – you need to order the correct year for your system).
Find the entire ICC Pellet Catalog here!
Friendly Fires typically stocks replacement ICC gaskets and these will ship within 1-2 business days.