ICC Rigid SS Liner – Base Tees
ICC EXCELiner has two different versions of their base Tee: with or without an adjustable snout. Friendly Fires recommends and stocks the Base Tees that HAVE an adjustable snout. This makes the installation much easier. The snout is removed, then T is then lowered into the masonry cavity, and then the horizontal part of the snout is attached from the horizontal breach.
Please note: The Base Tee does NOT include a ‘T’ Cap – This needs to be added!
ICC Rigid SS Liner – Base Tees- Part Number:
- 5.5″: 5.5LTA c/w adjustable snout
- 6″: 6LTA c/w Adjustable Snout
- 7″: 7LTA c/w Adjustable Snout
- 8″: 8LTA c/w Adjustable Snout
Important: You may want to add an ICC Base Tee Cap to the Base Tee.
Why ICC Excel Rigid Liner?
- Continuously welded seams – no leaks, no possibility of seam separation
- Type 304 stainless steel
- All stainless steel components
- Factory hemmed ends – smooth, safe surfaces – no more cuts
- All stainless steel rivets provided with each liner section
- Pre-punched holes – no drilling required
- Easy to install
- Lifetime Warranty
ICC EXCELiner Technical Information
EXCELiner is tested and listed by Intertek Testing Services to the following standards:
- ULC S-635 – Standard for relining existing masonry chimneys in Canada
- ULC S-640 – Standard for liners for new masonry chimneys in Canada
- UL 1777 – Standard for liners in new and existing masonry chimneys in the USA
- EXCELiner is certified for installation in combination with all certified brands of flexible chimney liner
The installation requirements vary depending on which Standard your installation must meet, particularly with respect to the requirements for insulation and clearance from the liner. You must insure that your EXCELiner is installed in accordance with your local building codes.
These genuine ICC Stainless Steel base tees are in typically in stock ready to ship.