Jackson Grills LUX 400 BBQ
Why We Like This Product: Jackson Grills are one of Canada’s leading specialty grill companies. The entire line offers their unique variable grilling surface which allows cooking of smaller items on narrow spaced rods and larger items on widely spaced rods.
The unique flame thrower ignition system makes for consistent, positive ignition.
These grills heat up very quickly, you’ll be up to searing temperature in no-time!
The Lux 400 Cart Model; a full sized grill in a compact package; perfect for singles, couples and today’s smaller families. Grill the perfect steak; roast a chicken to perfection on the infrared rotisserie. With a total grilling surface of 370 square inches (Primary: 268 sq. in. Secondary: 102 sq. in.), the Lux 400 offers the perfect balance between performance and flexibility. Ideal for smaller patios and decks.
Did you know Jackson Grills also manufactures Patio fire tables
If you would like some more detailed, or technical information, please check their user manual here.
Jackson Grills is a Canadian company that produces high-quality stainless steel grills for outdoor cooking. Here are some reasons why some people might consider Jackson Grills BBQs to be the best:
- Superior Quality: Jackson Grills BBQs are made from high-quality stainless steel that is designed to withstand harsh outdoor conditions. They are built to last and are often praised for their durability and longevity.
- Innovative Design: Jackson Grills BBQs feature innovative designs that offer exceptional cooking performance and versatility. They often include features like rotisserie burners, infrared burners, and multiple cooking zones, allowing for a wide range of cooking options.
- Customizable Options: Jackson Grills BBQs offer a range of customizable options, including built-in models and a variety of accessories, such as side burners and storage drawers. This allows you to create a customized outdoor cooking space that meets your specific needs and preferences.
- Excellent Warranty: Jackson Grills offers an exceptional warranty on their products, providing customers with peace of mind knowing that their investment is protected. Their warranty covers the grill body and hood for life, and other components have varying warranty lengths.
- Jackson Grills is a Canadian company that manufacturers their BBQ’s to the highest standard in the industry.
- Main Burners 2 stainless steel main burners (15,000 BTU each)
- Rotisserrie 1 infrared rear rotisserie burner (7,500 BTU)
- Total BTU 37,500 BTU
- Total Cooking Area 370 sq. in. (Primary:268 sq. in. Secondary: 102 sq. in.)
- Ignition System (no batteries required) Flame Thrower
37,500 BTU of Grilling Power
The Lux 400 combines high quality features with attention to detail, for a total of 37,500 of cooking power: 2 stainless steel main burners (15,000 BTU each) and 1 infrared rear rotisserie burner (7,500 BTU).
Variable Cooking Surface
The 5/16” stainless steel cooking surface has a Variable Grill Surface to accommodate different sizes of food.
Excellent Heat Retention and Penetration
Stainless steel heavy duty grill rods (5/16”) retain heat so you can achieve an effective sear on both sides of your meat. The heavy mass of this grilling surface allows for great heat penetration right to the core of the food you are grilling.
Maintenance is easy with the Keystone 550. The front-loaded grease management system is easily accessible and the burners are easy to remove for cleaning.
Fold Down Side Shelves
This grill was designed so you can get the most of your outdoor space. With this in mind, the side shelves are designed to be collapsed down, flush with the sides of the grill.
Or flat rate shipping charges will apply - $199 in Ontario, $249 outside of Ontario.