There are few things better than a nice summer evening with friends and family around a campfire. The Jackson Grills Patio Fire gives great light, warmth, and the cozy comfort of a regular campfire with total convenience.
Jackson Grills Patio Flame:
- 50,000 BTU burner system with log set
- Weatherproof and weather-guard lid
- Stainless steel wind guard
- 5′ hose, regulator and valve
- Operates up to 20 hours and a 20lb tank [tank sold separately]
- Assembled: L:18.5″ W:18.5″ H:14.5″
- Assembled: 24lbs
- Natural Gas Conversion Kit: The Patio Fire official natural gas conversion kit includes a natural gas hose with inline control valve, [ng orifice included with patio fire].
- Log set can be changed out for glass: Black Fire glass is available to use as media. Still comes with log set as standard, the media is purchased separately,
- Rocks can also be added in with the fire glass
Mountains West Fire Table
Jackson Grills offers two beautiful tables in which to place your patio flame. They are not required but offer the perfect fit for your patio flame and are finished with a gorgeous, yet durable, granite counter top. One table is square, and the other is rectangular (see pictures above for visuals)
- Solid ¾” thick granite tabletop
- Powder coated finish to match many décor styles
- Access Door with hole to control propane knob
- Includes a propane tank holder on wheels for easy access. Tank can be stored underneath table so it stays hidden.
- Square Option: 36″L x 36″W x 25 1/2″H
- Rectangle Option: 54″L x 36″W x 21″H
For further technical information on this product, please refer to the user manual.
This fire pit is in stock ready to ship – and can be installed directly on wood decks.