2018 Kingston BBQ Competition
This is our 6th annual BBQ competition for the best ribs in Kingston. Every year we raise money for a local charity The Joe Chithalen Memorial Musical Instrument Lending Library (Joe’s M.I.L.L.). To date we have raise over $8,500 for the local charity.
This is a free event for anyone wanting to just check things out and taste some great food. We will have a charity BBQ happening, live music, a bouncy castle for little ones, Yoga for Grill Masters and of course a BBQ competition where we will be giving out over $2,000 in BBQ prizes to the winners in the categories of “Best Ribs”.
• Location – Friendly Fires in Kingston – 271 Dalton Avenue
• For the general public, best times are between 11am and 3pm – entry is free!
• Competition starts at 8am
• Live music and charity BBQ between 11am and 3pm – Thanks to the folks at Joe’s M.I.L.L.
• Kids Zone including a Jumpy Castle between 11am and 3pm
• Yoga for Grill Masters!
• Massages by Limestone Therapies – Donations for Joe’s M.I.L.L.
• Final judging will start at 3pm
Thanks to our sponsors Green Mountain Grills, Limestone Therapies, Gilmour’s on 38 and Steph’s Yoga.
Have You Got What it Takes?
To enter the competition please do these three things:
1. Complete and submit the form below.
2. Click the Add to Cart button, then make payment.
3. We supply the ribs and you bring your BBQ and your best BBQ techniques.