This is a Kozy Heat Snap Disc Fan Flame Control Sensor for several models of Kozy Heat Gas Fireplaces (and pellet stoves). This replacement fan sensor part allows the fireplace blower to come one and off depending on the heat of the fireplace.
Part Description: The Kozy Heat Fan Sensor Snap Disc controls the flame and blower on / off depending on the heat of the firebobx. Sometimes, these sensors can fail.
Kozy Heat Part Number: 404-4
Applicable Kozy Heat Fireplace Models:
- Kozy Heat Bayport 36 Millivolt
- Kozy Heat Birchwood 20 fireplace
- Kozy Heat Chaska 335S and CSK-335S gas and propane inserts
- Kozy Heat Oakport 18 fireplace stove (gas and propane)
- Kozy Heat SP34 fireplace insert (gas and propane)
- Kozy Heat SP41 LE and millivolt
May fit other Kozy Heat fireplaces – please refer to your installation manual.
Kozy Woodland Pellet Stove Instructions
To replace in the Kozy Heat Woodland Pellet Stove, follow these steps:
- Turn off pellet stove (unplug) & open panels
- Locate sensor disc
- Remove wire leads to circuit board thermostat
- Remove fasteners holding the thermostat (may require a socket – save the screws)
- Attached replacement thermostat disc using the screws
- Connect wire leads to snap disc (note polarity)
- Re-start pellet stove (after plugged in, panels closed)
This replacement Kozy Heat Fireplaces 404-4 snap disc fan sensor is in stock ready to ship.