This is an OEM Napoleon Blower/Blower Kit for several Napoleon, Timberwolf and Ambiance wood and gas stove models. This blower will ship new in its original packaging, it is not an aftermarket copy.
Blower Kit vs Blower Motor:
Generally speaking, people will order the blower kit if their stove never had one to begin with, or they need to replace multiple components of their current assembly. If you already had a blower, chances are good you will only need to replace the blower motor.
Napoleon Part Numbers:
- EP65M Full Blower Kit (replaces old part number EP65)
- GZ-552: Replacement Blower Motor Only (same as part number GZ552)
Part Description: This replacement EP65M Napoleon blower that measures 14″ wide, 5.5″ high and approximately, 5.5″ deep. After a few years of use, the blowers on napoleon wood fireplaces may need replacing. If your blower is loud, it may be loose metal. If its not loose metal, then the blower will need replacing as they are unable to be serviced.
Applicable Napoleon Models:
- Ambiance Outlander 15 Wood Stove (GZ-552 blower motor only)
- Ambiance Outlander 19 Wood Stove (GZ-552 blower motor only)
- Napoleon 1150P Wood Stove
- Napoleon 1600C Wood Stove
- Timberwolf 2100 Wood Stove (GZ-552 blower motor only)
- Timberwolf 2200 Wood Stove (GZ-552 blower motor only)
- Timberwolf 2300 Wood Stove (GZ-552 blower motor only
- Timberwolf S20 Wood Stove (GZ-552 blower motor only)
- Timberwolf S20i Wood Insert (GZ-552 blower motor only)
- Timberwolf Wood Stoves (S1 / S2 / S3 / S4)
- Napoleon NZ25 Wood Fireplace (these units take two blowers)
- Napoleon GD80 Gas Fireplace (GZ-552 blower motor only)
- Napoleon GDS28 Gas Stove
Please check part number in your manual, as it may work on other wood stoves or gas fireplaces as well (such as the GDS Gas Stove).
If your part is not listed, please contact us.
These genuine Napoleon Blowers are typically in stock ready to ship.