Entertain your friends and family in luxury and style with the Napoleon Kensington Rectangle Patioflame Table. Lightweight and rust-resistant, the aluminum body allows the table to be moved comfortably around your backyard depending on your desired situation. A rustic bronze finish with a woven pattern, lends a subtle luxury, which is further customizable with the addition of colored glass. The Napoleon KensingtonRectangle Patioflame® Table includes a matching burner cover and an access door to hide the propane tank. Use the Napoleon KensingtonRectangle Patioflame® Table to extend your entertaining well past dark. Napoleon Outdoor Firepit Specifications
- Easily light the Rectangle Patioflame® Table and receive
- 60,000 BTU’s of heat, dancing flames, and glittering light
- Hidden propane tank storage
- Thermocouple safety auto-turn off (if the flame is interrupted, gas is cut off)
- Drainage holes in the burner to make sure that water will empty before the next use
- Durable and weather resistant aluminum
- Light so easy to move (if required)
- Propane or Natural Gas model
Napoleon Kensington Rectangle Patioflame Dimensions
- 24″H x 56″L x 26″W
- The Windscreen is optional, but serves a couple of important purposes!
- One, it really helps protect the flame from the wind. If you get lots of wind in your backyard, or off the lake, it will help keep the flame steady and strong!
- Secondly, many people double this as a table and serve food and drinks on it- the windscreen helps keep those drinks cool and appetizers from getting too warm.
- Lastly, from an aesthetic standpoint, the windscreen reflects the flame, which makes it look bigger and more full than it already is.
- Needless to say, we highly recommend a windscreen!
2. An All Weather Cover is always important and a great way to protect your investment!
This Napoleon Fire Table is in stock ready to ship